SafePath 1300 Reducer Ramp Features
- Provides a safe and easy transition from the playing surface to the original floor reducing the risk of injury for athletes and spectators alike
- Installation is accomplished in minutes with high-grade silicone adhesive
- Designed to be affixed to the vertical sides of hydroscopic flooring systems allowing for expansion and contraction of substrate flooring material
- Parts are molded with thousands of pounds of pressure that provide an extremely durable part with no load weight limitations
- CourtEdge Reducers are available in multiple sizes, dimensions and patterns
- Whether it is interior or exterior, 1300 Reducers will never freeze, crack, or splinter like other flooring transition products, and never requires the use of mechanical fasteners
TIMOTHY VANDER HEIDEN, J.D., is CEO of SafePath Products and Van Duerr Industries, Inc. He has more than 25 years of experience marketing and manufacturing products for ADA compliance, specializing in green technology for the architectural marketplace. Tim and his team can be reached at 800.497.2003, or visit www.safepathproducts.com.